По договоренности, 41 год, Алматы, готов к переезду, стаж 16 лет и 4 месяца
YAMAL LNG Project-LNG Facilities, COOEC fabrication yard in Qingdao for Process/Utilities modules (PAU modules, 24 modules, Train 2 and Train3).
YAMAL LNG Project-LNG Facilities, MWP2B,2C&7B BOMESC fabrication yard in Tianjin for Process/Utilities modules (PAU modules, 11 modules), Modulated Equipment Room (MER modules, total 5 modules), Local Equipment Rooms (LER modules, total 2 modules), Central Control Building (CCB module, 1 module), Personal Warm-up Buildings (PWB modules, 2 modules).
Job summary, tasks, responsibility:
• Preparation, review and approval of Pre-commissioning/Commissioning documentation such as pre-commissioning and commissioning dossiers, method statements, yard commissioning and SAT procedures in respect with Yard pre-commissioning/commissioning Scope of work, OPERCOM methodology, specifications, contract requirements and etc.;
• Ensure that all pre-commissioning/commissioning activities supervised are performed in respect with OPERCOM Methodology, ICAPS/EasyPlant, International and Russian standards and etc.;
• Define the sub-system boundary limits and pre-commissioning, commissioning packages within sub-systems. Definition of instrument pre-commissioning and commissioning scope within the sub-systems. Define/prepare tag population for instrument pre-commissioning and commissioning scope based on sub-system boundary limits and in respect with OPERCOM;
• Coordination and supervision EPC contractor/Sub-Contractor/Vendor activities during fabrication/construction/installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities for all Control System/F&G/DCS/Instrumentation. Coordination with other disciplines (process, mechanical/piping, civil, electrical, HVAC) and other departments (Construction, QA/QC, DCC) and TURNOVER group to meet schedule, quality and safety of work, requirements of contract, specification and engineering standards;
• Preparation/Review Work Permits for Commissioning activities, job risk assessment, material and tests equipment/tools request, estimation of manpower;
• Participate on Technical, Progress and Pre-commissioning/Commissioning meetings with EPC Contractor. Participate in Energization risk assessments held by commissioning team. Assist and issue in due time all reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, final report). Anticipate potential problems, analyse and propose corrective actions and solutions;
• Participate in Partial RFC and RFC (Ready For Commissioning) Walkdowns to verify and check readiness of Sub-systems for commissioning activities. Participate in Preservation Walkdown to verify and check necessary preservation conditions before transportation. Participate in Final Walkdown;
• Participate in witnessing contractor’s performance of pre-commissioning tests/activities to achieve mechanical Completion of subsystems, participate in witnessing contractor’s performance energization and commissioning test/activities;
• Preparation punch lists for fabrication, PRFC Walkdowns, RFC Walkdowns, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning activities, Preservation Walkdown, Final Walkdown. Participate in follow-up of contractor’s punch list activities, such as punch preparation, punch clearance, control of punch list items including punches category changing and sing-off/closing;
• Verify and check status in ICAPS/EasyPlant to define currents status for readiness systems/sub-systems for pre-commissioning/commissioning activities, to define status of punches clearance;
• Review and check Job Cards preparation based on PCOW (Planned Carry Over Works) Scope and UPCOW (Unplanned Carry Over Works) Scope, provide necessary clarifications for Job Cards preparation/Turnover teams.