|Резюме № 33540017||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 12 сентября 2016, 17:37|
Director of Sales, Business Development Manager, Area General Manager По договоренности
Дата рождения: 18 сентября 1973, 44 года. Замужем, есть дети, гражданство Казахстан.
Алматы, готова к переезду в Краснодар, Казань, Севастополь, Ялту, Феодосию, Сочи, Алушту
04.2015—н.в. 3 года 2 месяца
Business Development Director, CIS and Middle East
Elmetia Group, г. Алматы.
• Responsible for Elmetia Group portfolio including Sensavis and WizCom products.
• Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities.
• Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
• Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
• Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
01.2012—04.2015 3 года 4 месяца
Area General Manager CIS
Etihad Airways, г. Алматы.
• Responsible for Etihad Airways commercial operation in Kazakhstan covering GM responsibilities for country and oversee commercial activity for Russia, Belarus and CIS offline region, including Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan with revenue portfolio US$ 98.4M
• Azerbaijan, Armenia market opportunities evaluated with Service provider appointed. Conducted Uzbekistan and Georgia market evaluation and opportunities identified.
• Managing team of 34 people in the region. Guide and coach sale team.
• Coordinated implementation of effective strategies, sales plans delivery with 13% YoY growth in all cabins revenue 2012-2014 and 31% growth in Premium Cabin.
• Developed Kyrgyzstan Offline region with Revenue of US$550 in 2012 and US$345K in YTD Aug 13.
• Oversee Regional commercial activity, maintaining all required reports for HQ, including Revenue and OPEX budgets, analyzing booking velocity and MIDT data, liaising with various departments within HQ to maintain smooth commercial operation in the region.
• Monitor all expenditures and keep within provided budget with cost saving initiatives implemented allowing savings up to 2.5% of the OPEX regional budget 2014.
11.2013—02.2014 4 месяца
Air Serbia seconded position for Chief Commercial Officer
Etihad Airways, г. Белград.
• New commercial strategy set up, with business plans constructed and implemented for sales and marketing teams
• New commercial organization set up with new sales team recruited and training plans implemented
• Oversee Air Serbia commercial activities with Etihad Airways strategies effectively implemented
12.2008—12.2011 3 года 1 месяц
Country Manager Kazakhstan
Etihad Airways, г. Алматы.
• Responsible for Etihad Airways commercial operation in Kazakhstan managing team of 17 people, 2 on-line stations Almaty and Astana.
• Implemented effective strategies, competitive pricing in the market, sales and marketing initiatives and achieved 30-33% YoY growth in revenue in 2009-2011 respectively.
• Developed Kyrgyzstan Offline region with Revenue of US$650-750K 2010-2011.
• Oversee branch activity, maintaining all required reports for Head Office, including Revenue and OPEX budget, forecast and analyzing country booking velocity and MIDT data. Monitor all expenditures and keep within provided budget with cost saving initiatives implemented that allowed saving up to 5% of the OPEX budget.
• Active user of Revenue Plus, Sales Force, Oracle.
• Liaised with Government officials and tax authorities.
• Developed fruitful relationships with Corporate Clients, Travel Trade offices, suppliers, other airlines representatives.
• IATA APJC and AOC active member.
• POA holder, contracts negotiation.
10.2007—11.2008 1 год 2 месяца
Sales (Commercial) Manager Kazakhstan
bmi, Kazakhstan, г. Алматы.
• Co-coordinating all commercial activity for Kazakhstan, responsible for effective Sales and Marketing Plans implementation in regions to achieve set sales targets. Representing bmi in Kazakhstan, launching first bmi flight to Almaty, promoting bmi brand in the region implementing effective sale, marketing and PR initiatives. Maintain fruitful relationships with corporate clients, travel trade offices, PR agency and mass media journalists.
• Co-ordinate and control all Almaty branch office activity, maintaining, monthly and weekly sales reports to Head Office, including budgeting, forecasting, monitoring expenditures and reviewing monthly and annual results.
• Responsible for team of 14 people
• Liaised with Government Authorities, Corporate Clients, Travel Trade offices, suppliers, other airlines representatives, IATA Airline Investigation Panel member.
• Played active role in E-BSP implementation in Kazakhstan
• POA holder for Almaty branch, contracts negotiation.
04.2003—10.2007 4 года 7 месяцев
Sales Manager Kazakhstan and Yekaterinburg, Russia
British Mediterranean Airways, г. Алматы.
• Co-ordinated all commercial activity for Kazakhstan and Yekaterinburg, responsible for effective Sales and Marketing Plans implementation in both regions to achieve sales targets. Represented British Airways in Kazakhstan promoting British Airways brand in the region implementing effective sale and marketing initiatives. Maintained fruitful relationships with corporate clients, travel trade offices.
• Co-ordinated and controlled all Almaty branch office activity, maintaining, monthly and weekly sales reports to Head Office, including budgeting, forecasting, monitoring expenditures and reviewing monthly and annual results.
• Responsible for team of 14 people
• Liaised with Government Authorities, Corporate Clients, Travel Trade offices, other airlines representatives
11.1997—03.2003 5 лет 5 месяцев
Marketing and Finance Executive
British Aiways, Kazakhstan, г. Алматы.
• Co-ordinated all marketing activities for Central Asia, including 4 British Airways and 3 General Sales Agency’s stations (GSA), central point of contact between MSM Dubai and MSE’s in Central Asia enable them and me to meet marketing objectives.
• Responsible and accountable for marketing, finance and admin work in Kazakhstan. Maintained all sales and financial reports for finance hub and HO, including budgeting, forecasting, monitoring marketing expenditures, reviewing results, ticket stock control record, Ticket Sales Reports, Automated Tickets Sales Reports checks, monthly agents performance reports covering GSA’s station in Atyrau, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan
• Worked closely with Country Commercial Managers, Marketing and Sales Managers, Sales Executive and Executive Club (EC) champion to implement effective S&M plans, into the market against budget provided, liaison with Advertising Agency and PR, implemented all sales and marketing activities to achieve targets (fares, deals, marketing and PR campaigns, tactical offers, travel trade events, sponsorships)
• Maintained strong co-operation with the trade, corporate accounts and EC members, built local data bases for communication.
• Built fruitful relationships with Advertising Agency and PR agent, briefing them for every activity planned and holding regular meetings.
• Covered Acting Manager role with running day to day business for 8 month, providing support for Almaty sales team and preparing all relevant reports for Area Commercial Manager
• Kept track of all supplier’s contracts, established ongoing relationships with main suppliers
• Covering all administration work: personal files record, sick leave and annual leave records.
11.1995—10.1997 2 года
KLM - Royal Dutch Airlines, г. Алматы.
• Provided monthly financial reports to local authorities and HO
• Agent sales reports and payment tracing
• Budgeting and forecasting, expenditure monitoring
• Maintained ticket stock control
• Submitted company assets record
• Prepared payroll
• Implemented training courses for sales agents - Sales reports
• Balance sheets and suspense accounts reconciliation
• Bank and cash books reconciliation
01.1994—11.1995 1 год 11 месяцев
ELUMIN, Lutheran Evangelical Ministry, г. Алматы.
• Monthly reports and forecasts for H.O and local authorities
• Maintained company assets record
• Kept track of personal files records
• Balance sheets reconciliation
• Annual packages preparation for financial reports to local authorities
IATA - Training and Development Institute, Geneva
Факультет: IATA Senior Diploma in Airline Management
Дистанционная форма обучения
Специальность: Airline Managemet
Всероссийский заочный финансово-экономический институт
Факультет: Бухгалтерский учет и статистика
Заочная форма обучения
Навыки и умения
Английский (свободно владею).