British Aiways, Kazakhstan, Алматы
• Co-ordinated all marketing activities for Central Asia, including 4 British Airways and 3 General Sales Agency’s stations (GSA), central point of contact between MSM Dubai and MSE’s in Central Asia enable them and me to meet marketing objectives.
• Responsible and accountable for marketing, finance and admin work in Kazakhstan. Maintained all sales and financial reports for finance hub and HO, including budgeting, forecasting, monitoring marketing expenditures, reviewing results, ticket stock control record, Ticket Sales Reports, Automated Tickets Sales Reports checks, monthly agents performance reports covering GSA’s station in Atyrau, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan
• Worked closely with Country Commercial Managers, Marketing and Sales Managers, Sales Executive and Executive Club (EC) champion to implement effective S&M plans, into the market against budget provided, liaison with Advertising Agency and PR, implemented all sales and marketing activities to achieve targets (fares, deals, marketing and PR campaigns, tactical offers, travel trade events, sponsorships)
• Maintained strong co-operation with the trade, corporate accounts and EC members, built local data bases for communication.
• Built fruitful relationships with Advertising Agency and PR agent, briefing them for every activity planned and holding regular meetings.
• Covered Acting Manager role with running day to day business for 8 month, providing support for Almaty sales team and preparing all relevant reports for Area Commercial Manager
• Kept track of all supplier’s contracts, established ongoing relationships with main suppliers
• Covering all administration work: personal files record, sick leave and annual leave records.